Manufacture and Supply

If you have invented a product that you want to have manufactured, our Licence for Manufacture and Sale A126 may be suitable.

If you are already in business producing goods and wish to expand into a new market by licensing another company to manufacture your goods, then our Licence for Manufacture Overseas A134, is preferable.

If you are asked to manufacture a product for someone who provides you with some of the raw materials, our Manufacture and Supply Agreement A184 is the document to use.

For a business that wants to receive regular supplies of goods or equipment, our Long Term Supply Agreement A138, is the contract for you.

No posts